Membership for AJA CLUB
Asian Journal of Andrology is an international peer-reviewed open access journal. It is the official journal of the Asian Society of Andrology, and is sponsored by the Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica at the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Shanghai Jiao Tong University. It was founded in June 1999 and was indexed by SCI in November 2000. The impact factor of AJA in 2013 was 2.530.
In order to intensify communication and promote friendship between Asian Journal of Andrology and our readers, our journal launched the “AJA Club” since 2014. Now, it is time to register for the “AJA Club”, we warmly welcome you to join us.
Membership Fee: 900 CNY per year
AJA Club Membership Benefits:
- If the first-order author in a certain article is the member of “AJA Club”, a 10% discount for the APC can be offered. [This discount is not applied to charges for color page, figure modification and other extra charges]
- Fast-track processing of papers.
- Rapid delivery of a PDF of your paper for your personal use.
- Receive FREE 6 different copies of AJA (otherwise CNY 900). Members outside the Mainland China should pay for the mailing cost.
- Receive FREE e-mail communications with electronic Table of Contents (e-TOC) of published AJA articles at selected periodicity with links for PDF downloads.
- These benefits start from the time you join in and will be valid for 1 year.
Process of becoming a member:
- Fill out the application form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will inform you that you become the member successfully once we receive the membership fees.
- Membership fees: you may pay annually or pay for 1-3 years in advance.
- Period for membership: the time you join in and will be valid for 1 year.
- If you will not continue to pay for the membership fees, the membership will be cancelled automatically. If you restarted to pay for the membership fees, your membership will be restored.
- The available payment methods are mainly Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer, and check.
- Credit card is currently not accepted yet.
- The detailed info about payment will be notified by AJA editors while your application form is submitted.
- We sincerely welcome all the authors who submit the manuscript also join AJA Club. Editors should tell the authors the info about membership immediately. If you pay the membership fees within 7 days after you are informed by AJA editors about the Club, you may also enjoy all the privileges of membership if your manuscript is accepted.
- Welcome you and your colleagues to join the AJA Club in group.
- The right for interpretation the above statement belongs to Asian Journal of Andrology editorial office.
Chinese user, please refer to the information at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/societyimages/aja/AJA%20Club%20%28in%20Chinese%29.pdf
Editorial Office, Asian Journal of Andrology
Room 302, Building 16
294 Tai-Yuan Rd
Shanghai 200031, China